Saturday, December 24, 2011

TopShop Accessories

Remember my post a few days back regarding the accessories I paired with my flower printed shoes? Then here it is, accessories from TopShop.

The necklace has 2 colors - the longer one is neon green and the other is fuschia pink. Unfortunately, you cannot separate one from the other though.




If you look a little closer, there is a violet, purple and sky blue stones, a heart and feather-like pendant as well. Something that you can pair with the same colors as your clothes and shoes.

Trivia: If its near blue, its violet. If its near red, its purple.


The shorter necklace has a real feather, a leaf and cute hair-like strands.


Its best to minimize on accessories if you want to make something the focal point on your over all. Excuse me, I am not an expert when it comes to this stuff. I surely failed big time when it comes to fashion. But dressing up once in a while will be safe for me. I just love looking for nice accessories from shops. This one I got for Dhs 10.00 from TopShop City Centre Deira as they are renovating their boutique.

There is another one that I bought from them. That will be on my next post.  

All the best.

No comments: