Saturday, March 20, 2010

Foot for the Gods

Intriguing name right? And so I was intrigued. Foot for the Gods is located at the 5/F of Megamall, For Php 480.00 treat yourself to a drowsing foot with back massage. I wasn't able to get a good shot of the place since it was very dark inside with nothing but recliners and some snoring customers. The treatment was nothing impressive, the masseuse will lead you to their huge lavatory and cleanse your feet. Then let you sit in their recliners. I avail of the foot with back massage for Php 480.00, I was disappointed with the latter service though. It was uncomfortable as I was massage on the same recliner with nothing to rest on. It only lasted for about 15 minutes, thank God.

Then the foot massage started...well...I can't tell you much about it since, the next thing I know, I was awake. So it was the most relaxing foot spa I have ever tried. I just don't recommend the back massage.

No comments: