Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse

Reception Venue
Location: 22 beetle St., Valle Verde 6, Pasig City
Contact No: 6313970/6329441/6310918
Email: sixthvalleverde@yahoo.com

I love this venue! Our wedding theme has a lot to do with nature, but I don’t want to jeopardize my wedding with a garden reception. Napakaunpredictable pa naman ng weather natin. When I chance upon the clubhouse, I immediately asked my friend to book it. It was the right place for us. I love the glass walls, the trees outside added to the effect, so close to nature. No need for us to hire an event stylist, the place was simple yet classy. Sayang yung ganda ng place kung hindi mapapansin. Charge is cheap compared to other venues. Also, madaming rest rooms, separate for male and female and they have someone assigned to keep it clean na.

The downsides are: Should you want book a date, they will hold it for a week then you need to pay in full. They don’t allow nailing and taping of decoration, another reason why we did not hire a stylist. There’s no receiving area and no room to freshen up so Ian and I had to stay outside when everybody were finding their seats. Kita kami outside kaya wala ng moment of surprise. They have 30 ampheres available but we need 60-100, they can provide with additional charge of 1800. They will get it from the refundable bond na. But all in all, I would still choose this for another occasion.

3 comments:

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

Hi! Can you refer to me your sponsor for Valle Verde? I tried contacting Makati Park, but they were fully booked already. I had a problem with my first venue, so now I'm rushing to find a new one since December po yung event, which is my debut. You can email me at rainfallfrustrations@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless!

A-Life said...

Hi Krishna,

Back in 2008, Valle Verde 6 clubhouse was open even for non-residents. Sorry but won't be able to help you with this. Thanks for reading and good luck on your venue hunting.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of this venue too for our wedding.. Ilan ang guests mo? Did you still have room for other activities? We plan to have 200 guests kasi, and thinking of having a band. Also, pwede ba ang alak? :)