Monday, June 6, 2005

Jobless me

I wasn't able to give you anything about my-so-called life these past few days...Im just not in the mood to do anything and I've been busy with no work at all...what I meant with that is...Doing nothing keeps me busy...or doing nothing at all makes you want to do something to keep you busy...whatever! Last Saturday, the 28th of May was nothing significant for me...I'm just still counting the days...till my last day of work...Whhhaatt? Are you surprised? For those people I've always been with for every moment of my life...this revelation was not something new to them...I was like this for as long as I can remember...One day, I’m working, Jobless the next. You'll be more surprise if I'll be able avail the leave entitlement...its not like that I am not a good employee...I am a good one! not that I had problems with health or any thing...I guess...I’m just not fitted for it...I mean I love what I'm doing and I'm paid for being good at it! But sometimes things just happen and circumstances are just unavoidable...That's one good thing about being close to me...you'll know what I’m telling you about...for those who do not know me at all...I read this quote just this morning..."about all you can do in life is being who you are...some people will love you for you...most will love you for what you can do for them and some won't like you at all."

And about Sunday, 29 May, Rowers Club Philippines participated in the First Leg Chinese Regatta...Correct me if I'm wrong...with so many races...how the hell will i know! Anyways, we’ve given our best shot! But not good enough...We still have to improve and go beyond our limits...But all in all, it was fun!

No comments: