Monday, May 18, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

18th May 2009. It’s been a year since Far-ouT and I said our I Do’s and how time flies so fast. Parang kailan lang, we were preparing for our much-awaited wedding, then enjoying every minute of being together as husband and wife, sharing the joy when we were blessed with our upcoming baby, supporting each other with my difficult pregnancy. Holding on and being strong when we need to temporarily separate in preparation of my delivery.

We didn’t have the luxury to celebrate our 1st year wedding anniversary together as much as we would have wanted to (with him working abroad and I waiting for our baby Bella to come out anytime soon). But that would not be a hindrance to make our day complete. We prepared two separate simple handaan to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

I prepared pansit for long life together and made a refrigerator cake to make it sweeter? Hehehe! Far-ouT bought some pizza for our flatmates. We may be far away from each other but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to remember and celebrate it in spirit. But the best part of it all is, my Far-ouT decided to surprise me with cake and flowers even from afar. Can’t help but smile with his sweet gesture. Our 1st year wedding anniversary is complete.


No comments: