Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yanple Party Shop

I have inquired several party shop supplier for the last couple of months to check the most affordable yet will not compromise quality of service. Some failed me on replies, others, well I just don't think we'll click, especially those I would feel are more concerns on money rather than giving good service. I know that business is business but it also should have a personal touch.

Apple of Yanple was my previous supplier during Bella's christening. I have not met her yet, but she delivered well. I was even surprised to see how she made the dull place look festive and still able to work with the budget I gave her. She replies promptly as well.

I got her balloon package, ice cream cart, and the bubble machine. I was also able to get a host through her.

I hope I'll be able to meet her this time, if not, I know she will not fail me the second time around anyway.

No comments: