Friday, June 10, 2011

The Invitation

I really wanted something different for Bella's invitation as always. However, celebrating in Mc Donald's left me with no choice but use what they can offer. The usual invitation. Since I am trying to make a theme out of Mcdonald's birthday party, I tried to make the invites more lively for our guests.

Looking for the right materials in Dubai is really frustrating. Not all stuff are available in the market. These are one of the days that I miss Divisoria. We've been to every party shops and bookstore but to no avail. Good thing, we were able to find something from Magrudy's



Though it was not very ideal for pinwheels, it was way better and cheaper that any other choices that we have seen. With Far-ouT cooperation and creativeness, we were able to make the invites nicer.



The next big thing is up next.

No comments: