Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Lime Tree

I don't know how to start with my new entry. This is just one of the days when I am thinking if I should blog or not and just delay it till next week again. I don't want to pile up with all the photos and late entries so here I am just trying to blog away while my mini ME and Far-ouT is taking out the Christmas tree. Anyway, I just want to share with you my latest food trip with my colleagues. The place is one laid back setting along Jumeirah Beach Road in Jumeirah 1.

I like their napkins
 


Menu is written on the wall.




Here are their food choices




We have chosen the Roast Chicken, Rice, Lentils, & Crispy onions with lemon tahini dressing. Imagine how long to order just one from the list of menu. hehehe.





Another one is the Grilled Ambergin and Halonmi Salad with Promegranate dressing






This is yummy - Roasted tomato & Basil Risotto Fritters with Mozzarella & Pesto served with sour cream

 
 


Each order is good for 1 serving only as they serve small portion unless of course you eat so little.

 
 

 Refreshing Drinks
 
 


Their carrot cake is to die for.



 
If you are looking for a healthy alternative visit the Lime Tree.
 
 
 
All the best,

No comments: