Friday, October 10, 2014

Title less entry

I can't really think of a title for this, its been a while since I blog, like ages ago! I'm really excited to start all over again. I visited my site from time to time and still able to see some of your comments, Thank you for still reading my entries. I guess this will be a start of a new beginning for me in the world of blogging. Hopefully I will still be able to keep it up and running in spite of my busy schedule.  Far-ouT is also on my case why I wasn't blogging anymore. Well, for one thing, my minnie me, for some reason, manage to spill water on our ASUS laptop and it short out, now typing on its own.  Since then, I have been relying on my Iphone5 which made it difficult for me to keep up with blogging.

My Far-ouT was generous to buy me my new laptop and not just another ASUS or HP one. Its one of A-List (number 28)...My very own, 13-inch  Macbook Air. I am still getting the hang of it so bear with my for a while.

I won't make this entry a long one. I just want my presence felt. I am so back! Hopefully a more informative and detailed entries.




No comments: