Sunday, January 10, 2010

100 Awesome Experiences Only in the Philippines

I love traveling. Explore and experience something new is my biggest passion. I just get frustrated because I'm limited to a few. Thank you Anton, of Our Awesome Planet for your wonderful site. I'm a fan. You inspired me. I do wish I get to do even more of these 100 Awesome Experiences that Philippines has to offer.

1. Bale Dutung Experience
2. Isla Naburot
3. Halo Halo Food Trip
4. UP Food Trip
5. Experiencing Coron
6. 7 Day Bicol Trip
7. Rustic Beauty of Batanes
8. El Nido, Palawan
9. Ligligan Parul Fiesta
10. Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
11. Foodie Haven of Pampanga
12. Chocolate Hills, Bohol
13. Kota Beach, Bantayan
14. Batad Experience
15. Viaje del Sol
16. Forever Tagaytay Secrets
17. Walking San Juanico Bridge My family and I went land trip from Manila to Mindanao when I was still on my elementary days and one of the highlight of it was the driver of the bus stopover in this bridge and was able to take few pictures.
18. Donsol Whale Sharks
19. Daet
20. Caramoan
21. Surfing in Baler I went to Baler with my Far-ouT and friends and was able to experience the beach, but wasn't able to surf, simply because I don't know how, so we'll leave it at that.
22. Siargao Experience
23. Rafting in CDO, Davao, Kalinga, Cagayan
24. Road Trip CDO-Iligan-Osamis-Dakak
25. PSI Experience
26. Bora Night Life
27. 4 hours Massage
28. Masscara of Bohol
29. Sinulog Cebu Festival
30. Dinagyang Iloilo
31. Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud
32. Baguio My Far-ouT and I went to baguio as a side trip when we were scheduled to climb the mountain of Pulag. It was actually my first time to go to Baguio. Loser right? Hahaha! I was already at my twenties then
33. Callao Caves, Tuguegarao
34. Mayaoyao Harvest
35. Romblon
36. Apo Reef Experience
37. Tubataha
38. Underground River Palawan
39. Romantic Restos of the Philippines
40. Lea Salonga and Joanna Ampil
41. Bohol Beach Club Bumming
42. Milo Marathon Experience
43. Pangasinan Loop
44. World Pyro Olympics
45. Anawangin
46. Mall of Asia, Biggest Mall I really didn't like going to MOA, the reason is, because it is the biggest, just thinking how huge it is, makes me tired already but been there several times already and I haven't seen enough yet
47. Balesin Experience
48. Cagbalete
50. GK Volunteer Experience
51. Penafrancia Pilgrimage
52. Manaog, Dagupan We recently went here last June 2010 with Bella, Far-ouT and his family.
53. Flower Festival of Baguio
54. Mt. Pinatubo Trek
55. Chef Popit and Artist Chef Experience
56. Carinderia Tour of the Philippines
57. Pagsanjan Falls
58. Healing Centers of the Philippines
59. Sister Raquel & Father Suarez
60. Homily of Fr. Armand
61. Be inspired by Why Not Forum?
62. Kerygma Feast
63. Inner Child Retreat
64. Laguna Loop Tour
65. Antonio's Tagaytay
66. Climbing Taal Volcano
67. The Beaches of Cebu
68. Lighthouse Tour of the Philippines
69. Corregidor Island
70. Amanpulo
71. Lengua of Chef Ed Quimson
72. Salcedo and Legaspi Weekend Market
73. Wake Boarding in Camsur
74. Surfing La Union
75. Old Manila Walks Those were the days! Hahaha!
76. Tina Decal's Tours
77. Pink Beach, Zamboanga
78. Beaches of Tawi Tawi
79. Kadayawan, Davao
80. Sunset Paraw
81. Mt. Pulag Climb One of the hightlights of the A-Life. Love the experience.
82. Anilao Diving
83. Giving Birth @ Asian Hospital
84. Buko Pie Trip
85. Puto of the Philippines
86. Pansit of the Philippines
87. Suman of the Philippines
88. Bukidnon Monks
89. Surfing Purar-an
90. Quiapo Devotion
91. Divisoria I don't really appreciate going to this place until recently when my daughter was about to celebrate her 1st year birthday. We scouted the stuff for the loot bags and I was proud of myself for not spending too much. I have discovered that Divisoria Mall is my new found friend.
92. The Farm 7-Day Detox Experience
93. Artist Haven of Antipolo
94. Delicacies of the Philippines
95. Amanpulo
96. Ateneo Food Trip
97. Flavors of La Salle
98. Virtual Tour of the Philippines
99. Romantic Resorts in the Philippines
100. Massage Havens

No comments: