Friday, April 13, 2012

More Cakes from BakeMart Plus

Here a few more cakes I have tasted from BakeMart Plus as promised.

This is Mango Mousse Cake - fresh mangoes and vanilla sponge. according to the server, their mango came from US. I wasn't really convince at first and do not want to risk tasting anti-biotic again from mangoes which is common from this fruit in Dubai. Unlike, in the Philippines, where we have the best tasting mangoes in the world. Nevetheless, I was curious too, the look is mouth watering. So I bought a small one and do taste test. My verdict: he is not lying. I love it.

Aside from the fact that I'm really not a big fan of cakes and icings - I only chooses to eat chocolate cakes, but boy! They have the best mango cake so far.




I also bought Kifaya Cake, this sponge cake consists of Mango, Strawberry and Pistachio in Vanilla Sponge. According to them, this cake is one of there fast selling products. Well, I am also a fan now. This is really good.



I also love their Strawberry Cheesecake, not too sweet.


They sell small part of cakes with minimal amount of AED 12/each. This is the best way of checking first which ones you can buy for events, right? They also provide nice boxes for their small cakes. This is a good thing to never compromise the quality of their products and looks.



I really don't know what to choose now for my mini Me's upcoming birthday in June. Maybe I can buy one of each. Hehe! But anyway, its now safe to say that I have found my cake supplier in Dubai.


Speaking of, I think its time to start making plans for Bella's 3rd Birthday party.

All the best,

No comments: