Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bella's Second Haircut

From the time Bella arrived in Dubai last May 2010, we didn't went to any salon to have any more hair cuts for her. But we trim her bangs from time to time. Just so not to cover her eyes. Guess who is her hair expert. I am. Although I tried to make the bangs as straight as possible, I just can't seem to get it right. She always sees her WoWa (Lola) having her locks done by me and she wants her hair done as well.

Unlike the first time when she had her first hair cut, she didn't cried on her second one. Good thing she's used to it now so it was easier, although I just feel the hair cutter wasn't very patient with kids. Nevertheless, she is now ready for the summer.

BEFORE



AFTER


When we reached home, we put this curlers to her hair.



My mini ME just love having this funny looking pose. She is just so adorable. Hahaha! Love your own, of course.

All the best,

No comments: