Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dreamland Aqua Park

I am not actually done with my previous blog post but since it took me several weeks to finish that, I prefer to post another entry for the continuation of our weekend getaway. The deal consist of a drive to another hotel in RAK where we enjoyed a bigger and better swimming pool


and the beach.



Aside from that, we were also given 2 complimentary tickets to Dreamland Aqua Park. Our plan was to go there right after we check out of the hotel but we were already exhausted and just wanted to go home and rest instead. We decided to postpone it a week after.

That was a good idea because the water park was a great new experience that took all our energy as well. From the inside, there was an locker area where you can put all your things for safekeeping. A changing and shower rooms.

There was a mini Zoo inside the water park were you can see few animals:

Peacocks



Monkeys



Pony

deers



and bodies. Upps!
The rest are water parks.

This area is the Jacuzzi, where you can relax. I prefer this while the sun is burning hot.


This is one of there many slides



Far-ouT and my Mini-me bravely tried the blackhole.


and so did I



These are the ones for the kids.

The Hippo land



and the ...sorry, the name slip my mind.




You are not allowed to bring food inside the water park. Nevetheless, there are a lot of food choices, buffet type, your own type of dishes and of course, fast foods. We had Pizza, chicken, and fries.



This is probably the highlight of my day - I tried the Kamikaze, something you would think twice before taking the plunge.


The slide was quick and fast. I actually took in some water already from the nose before I could scream, so I just waited for myself to drop unto the pool. If I happen to try it again, I know better than open my mouth and breathe during the sliding process.

My mini-ME was lucky enough to meet Nemo



and Sponge Bob too.


Thank you dreamland.


 All the best,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice report. Please share it with all our fans on Dreamland Aqua Park Facebook Page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamland-Aqua-Park/6006528499