Friday, July 27, 2012

LESSON: A E I O U

Its been such a crazy month this is, one of the busiest in the moving industry. I wonder what is it about June, July, and August were most of clients are moving from country to country during these months, aside from the fact that Holy Ramadan shortened the working hours by 2 hours. So expect riot, screaming, cursing in the office. We are not even allowed to take leaves during this time of the year, although, we consider the 12 months of every year anything but relax work environment in the corporate world.

My mini ME already started her summer class too. Far-ouT, Ate Z and I went to school with her the first day of summer class.


Bella was excited to explore her new world.





trying to be independent



Starting to make new friends




Starting to enjoy school



Bella is still adjusting though. There were crying times, when its time to leave her alone. Nevertheless, she's coping up well. I realized preparing her for the school year is a good way to start.

These are the lessons that the school is teaching the kids.






They are starting for A E I O U. Its a good thing that I am now having ideas on what they normally teach in school with this age group. Its surprising how advance the lessons plans are. I thought kindergarten only plays most of the time during the school timings. But maybe they are?

My mini-ME still trying to write now, she just can't decide yet which hand to use, sometimes she uses the right, sometimes the left.

Can't wait for the summer to be over - although, I have yet to explore another resort before the season ends. Of course, I'll tell you about it soon.

All the best,


No comments: