Friday, November 25, 2011

A Basic Pampering Need

Before I availed my cobone deal for just Dhs 199 (value of Dhs 700), I want to share with you my first ever use of group buying via online, which was a little risky for credit card users but so far, so good for me. I used it for a not so expensive deal, just so not to cry over spilled milk if ever I experience a not-so-good incident for a first time user like me.

Anyway, I bought a 75 minute Dermalogical Facial Treatment for Dhs 119 instead of Dhs 275 at Catwalk Ladies Salon from groupon.

The facial was really a blast! It was relaxing and definitely a good deal.  The place was clean and well lit. The receiving area was inviting and the person I speak with on the phone to arrange for my appointment was very accommodating something missing from the the call I gave to Metropolitan Hotel



Catwalk Ladies Salon is well equipped as well





This is where the facial was done. The person was very nice and well experienced, she even gave me tips on how to care for my skin and hair.



Did you know that we should pay particular care on the linings of our hair on the forehead? Otherwise, pimples will start to envade your precious forehead, just like mine. So she recommended that I cleanse my hair with shampoo, cleaning the said part and not put on too much conditioner on it as it is also the caused of pimple breakouts.

I highly recommend their Dermatological Facial which is a basic pampering need, I am a satisfied customer of this service. Its suitable for all skin type that tends to cleanse, exfoliate, tighten, tone and refresh your skin.

Catwalk is located at Shop 18, Hasher Hamad Bldg., Oud Metha, near Lamcy Plaza. You may book your appointment at +9714 3577422.

All the best,

No comments: