Saturday, March 10, 2012

Steve Madden's patent leather shoes

Patent leather is experiencing a little bit of a comeback. A lot of retro style for that matter actually and that includes that shimmering splendid shines, something with a glossy finish. I described my new great find as my Vintage inspired a.k.a. mustard colored patent pumps. 

Don't you just love finding good deals? I found one Steve Madden brand for less.



Caring for a patent leather is easy but wearing one is a little tricky. Be careful not to scratch yours since the marks will definitely show obvious signs. Just like what happened to mine when I used it for the first time. Arrrgh. I was hurt when I saw deep marks on one of them. I wasn't paying much attention to it so the last thing I know, the scratch was there. Luckily the spot where it's at wasn't so visible. I just need to be careful the next time I take it out of the box.

My vintage style wallet found her match in the shoes. Don't you think?



I am so loving the classic style coming back to life.

All the best,