Saturday, July 9, 2011

The BAG

I am beginning to be passionate about bags. Something I was not, I am contented with a few ones without the big names but recently, just recently, with some influences, I am seeing bags in a different perpective...bad. very bad. Well, I have a few likes that I really wanted but have no plans of buying as yet. Until recently.

This elegant YSL muse bag captured my eyes few months back, never really left my mind





Then a colleague of mine, mentioned about the same design from Louis Vuitton and my like on the bag became love and I'm never, ever the same. Yes, I am inlove.




Feminine in understated Damier canvas. Its elegant curved shape, shiny golden brass details and smooth leather trimmings embody classic city style.
Size (LxHxD): 12.8" x 9.4" x 6"
-Leather key tag
-Double zip with padlock closure
-Optional shoulder strap
-Wide opening for easy access
-Interior patch and phone pockets
-Textile lining
-Protective bottom studs
PRODUCT ID: N53151

My mom and yours truly, went to Dubai Mall yesterday and saw the bags of  LV, we almost decided not to get inside the store as the security was tight, all customer were only allowed to enter in 1 door and exit in another. Even locals were not spared of queuing as they limit the people coming inside the store. Seriously! I was almost embarassed carrying my Aldo bag. I realized that I do not want bags with the name brands as design anymore. Now I am torn between the damier and noir electric.



The classic Alma shape has been contrasted with Epi leather in a glossy finish to create a surprisingly dynamic and edgy look. Perfect for stylish women, this bag will light up any outfit.
Size (LxHxD): 15.1" x 11.2" x 7.3"
-Refined microfibre lining
-Shiny silvery brass metallic pieces
-Rounded handles for hand or elbow carry
-Interior phone and patch pockets
PRODUCT ID: M5289N

I think, once I have the money to buy THE Bag, I will be able to decide on which design to choose. Am I able to afford it? I don't know but for the meantime, I am making an effort to save for it. Far-ouT was beginning to get  annoyed because I am almost afraid of using my allowance which is not so me. I am on the verge of even writing every single cent I spent. Haha! Funny. The question is, when I am already up to it, Am I brave enough to buy it?

No comments: