Monday, February 16, 2015

MIYABI, Sushi and Bento

Are you the the type of person who does New Year's resolution and proudly say that you have religiously follow every single one of them? Or are you the one who make the same goal every year? I don't really do these things every year. I believe that if you want something to happen, you don't need a change of a year to achieve, just go for it the moment you feel like it. Easy for me to say, right? Actually, I just got it all in my head, my plans, goals aspiration, and so I am inspired, excited and all from December 31 to January 1. Then when I woke up on January 2, I'm back to my normal self again. Doing the same thing again.

- pause -

its a bit frustrating that it took me several week to actual follow through with my post. Its really hard to keep up when you are a working mom with a 5 year old grade 1 student.

Moving forward, I just want to share with you few of my few food trips

We went to MIYABI, Sushi and Bento on SZR, Far-ouT ordered SAMURAI (AED 65)

These consist of 3 sashimi, chicken teriyaki, mixed tempura, gyoza (pot stickers)



I chose TOKUKAWA (AED 65) - California roll, chicken teriyaki, mixed tempura and gyoza (pot stickers)




I got my mini- ME SEAFOOD RAMEN  (AED 55) - assorted seafood with Japanese ramen noodle. you have a choice of miso base or soy sauce base for the soup - I chose the latter as I was not fond of miso



and for dessert TEMPURA ICE CREAM (AED 35) This is deep fried battered ice cream. Ice cream flavors are chocolate / vanilla / green tea.




I am really a gastronome by heart and can't think of any entries than food nowadays. We are planning for Baby #2 this year, might as well enjoy eating first.

All the best,


No comments: