Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dome Restaurant. The repeat

Our biggest expense so far every month is food. I love dining out. We do it every once in a while and today my favorite place to dine so far is Dome. Aside from the fact that it is delicious, it is also not so expensive unlike other restaurants.

Good thing that Dome is available in Dubai Mall, their location is a plus overlooking the Ice Skating rink.




The place has a cozy atmosphere as well. Just a relaxing environment




Here is what I had ordered.  My lemon mint (Dhs 15.50), a fresh lemon and mint frappe served with sugar syrup.




and for my dinner, Garlic Prawns (Dhs 65). Jumbo prawns sauteed in garlic and butter, served with plain rice and sauteed vegetables.




I so love this! I swear. The first time I tasted it, I just can't stop. The garlic and butter cooked just the way I want it. Veggies were crunchie, cooked just right.

Far-ouT had his Dome Club Sandwich (Dhs 34)




A sandwich lovers delight. Chicken mayonnaise, turkey, egg, tomato and lettuce pinned together on toasted white bread. Served with potato wedges.

Their big servings and taste of foods are all worth its price.

No comments: