Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Auntie Anne's Pretzel

I had to run some important errands and need to get back home early in preparation for my daughter’s 2nd month birthday. I don’t have time to think and enjoy delicious meal at this time so I just grabbed a bite at the nearest food stand. I saw Auntie Anne’s at the ground floor of SM Megamall near Ice skating rink…



I really didn’t how much it cost as it is the first time I bought this. Far-ouT! always is the one buying me this stuff. As I was about to pay, I got five 5-peso coins from my pocket because I saw this digit from the POS machine. I was already handling the money to the cashier when he blurted out the amount…

This…Almond flavored and chocolate dip for P80.00


Unfortunately, the figure i saw was for another customer. Good thing, I already have a bottled water bought from the supermarket so I didn’t bother to order a drink. I was munching my foodie and all I was thinking was “sana nag Jollibee na lang ako.” *kuripot mode*

No comments: