Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tony Roma's

Almost running out of time to write my piece today. I didn't want this day to pass without posting my blog. As today is our 89th Monthsary. What makes it even more special is we got to celebrate it together again. After 1 year and 7 months of being apart, we now had a chance to celebrate our monthly "18," my favorite day of the month and after 7 years and 5 months, I still look forward to the very same day every month. Thanks to the love of my life who never forgets celebrate it with me.

And today, my Far-ouT and your truly decided to splurge a little on our monthsary and decided to dine at Tony Roma's.

I ordered Steak Combo Dinners. Its a special-cut 6 oz. New York paired with grilled shrimps and rice pitaf and fresh steamed vegetables (damage AED87).



I always ordered my steak well done and now I realized that I didn't want it that way. I want a more tender, juicy one so the next time I'll have the same course, it will be medium well as what Far-ouT suggested.

Far-ouT chose their Grilled Chicken Spinach Stack. It has two staded grilled chicken breasts covered with a rich blend of cheeses, artichokes hearts, creamy spinach and bread crumbs topping. Served with rice and mixed vegetables (damage AED 37)



When our food arrived, the server mistakenly placed the big servings of steak for my Far-ouT, which he corrected. Oh, no! its mine. Embarrasing as it is, I always get the big portion of the food and Far-ouT is the one looking after his weight. I really have a BIG appetite.

Far-ouT and yours truly got the same fresh lemonade served over ice with a lemon wedge and a hint of mint (damage AED 13/each)



and for our appetizer, we had Tony's Asian salad, fresh chopped asian greens tossed in their Pan Asian dressing with diced red peppers, cilantro, fried wonton noodles, sesame seeds and grilled hamour (damage 27)




What a night to end our day together.

No comments: