Friday, April 29, 2011

The Cakes and other tribute to the Royal Wedding

I have to take time out for my own blog and make way for the Wedding of the Year.  I may not be close to see the actual event but reading her posts makes me feel a part of it already. For those of you who is not familiar with her, she is behind the famous The Bag Hag Diaries blog who I have been following eversince I started with my own one. She has a lot to share about bags and more. I really love her site and for those of you who are bag lover herself, you may find her site interesting. And since many of us are going Gaga over the Royal Wedding, I want to share with you her site to have a glimpse of the Royal Wedding where she is experiencing the event in flesh.  This post really caught my eyes and can't help but spread the word to all of you. The Cakes and other tribute to the Royal Wedding...Read more from the The Bag Hag Diaries.

No comments: