Sunday, August 24, 2008

Anima Choir

Music
Contact: Roger Sigwa: 0917-8876970
Website: http://www.freewebs.com/animachoir/index.htm
Email: roger26_ph@yahoo.com

I only remember hearing 3 songs from their repertoire, my bridal song, “The Prayer,” they sung it beautifully that it added drama to my march, some of our guests were in tears the moment I reached the altar. Father and daughter dance “Butterfly kisses” and our first dance, the song from Maging sino ka man, sung by Sam Milby. It was the only request I asked them to play for me and I was touched when I heard it.

The problem I had with Anima is they were hard to reach. I never met Roger even on the wedding day! We only communicated few times e-mail, he only met my friend once to give the deposit, He sent one text and we only talked once on the phone before the wedding. But in fairness, Camz said that they were really good.

No comments: