Friday, August 22, 2008

EJ Belen-Litiatco

Hair and Make-up artist (HMA)
EJ
Contact No: 0917-8112065

EJ was the second and last supplier I considered for my make-up. The first one got me bothered. So last minute, I called EJ and asked her if she could schedule me for a trial. That was like, 2 days before our flight back to Dubai. Finally, after the trial, my mind was put at ease. My mother in law even said, that if she will not like her make-up, she’ll remove it instantly even on the day of the wedding, I just smiled at her because I was confident that I had found right one.

During the trial EJ was already visualizing my look on my wedding day and even placed a veil on me just to check how it would be when on it, her mom had my hair fixed as well. I just requested her to put make-up brand that will not irritate my skin since I am not fond of putting on make-ups and to tell you honestly, the trial and the wedding itself was the only times that I really bothered to put it on.

This is the BEFORE and AFTER look




A friend of mine told me that I gave justice to the saying that bride is the most beautiful on her wedding and I thank EJ because she worked her wonders on me. I received a lot of compliments with my look! Even hubby admitted (which he always deny) that I was really a sight on our wedding day! My ever critic cousins were looking for flaws on my look, good thing none was found!



No comments: