Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Missy Ferrer-Litao

EMCEE
Contact No: 0917-8292309
Email: Missy.Ferrer-Litao@teamenergy.ph

Missy was really good! No doubt about it! No dull moment. She is confident, she speaks clearly, she knows what to say, when to say and how to say it. I can’t think of anything to say anymore to describe her. She’s really the best.


We did not have the chance of meeting Missy before the wedding. But I was not worried because I know how good she is. When we were at the reception, we saw a lady outside. Ian asked me if I know her, I did not recognize her at first but when I remembered, she was already walking toward us. Then she introduced herself. She has this bubbly personality that you will instantly like kaya I knew then that we will have a great time with her.

No comments: