Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kenny Rogers Meal

I’ve been to Kenny Rogers Roasters several times before. But failed to take a note of the food. So now is the time to make a review out of it. This is what I have ordered from the list of menus. Solo Plate A (P145) which consist of 1/4 chicken classic as centerplate, 1 regular side dish, 1 rice and corn muffin.




Their chicken was of course one of the tastiest in the market. I had fresh fruit as side dish, don’t have much of a choice though, since the others were no longer available at that time because it was almost closing time. The cold side dish sure’s a hit with slices of pineapple, peach, green apple and red apple.





Instead of the usual iced tea. I tried their smoothies.


As you can see, I made a mess out of it. I stir it so hard hoping that the taste of sugar was just at the bottom. Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy it that much. I could taste the strawberry on it, but I just don’t know if these kind of drink are usually sugarless or they just want to justify their “all fresh, all natural” logo.

Anyway, I was already full after eating that I miss to eat the muffin.



but decided to have a bite.


There you go, my Kenny Rogers Roaster day.

No comments: