Thursday, August 5, 2010

Awesome shots by Ging Lorenzo

I always wish to get Ging Lorenzo as photographer as I have heard a lot of good things about her especially in newlyweds@work. My wish was finally granted for Bella's first birthday party. I love all her shots. She was able to capture all the moments at the party. It was like a living photos.  I was not even sad anymore because I wasn't able to get a videographer, the pictures was enough memories to keep through the years.

I was surprised to receive a package from LBC and had no idea who sent it. But when I opened, I was touched to see how nice she prepared it.



All the photos that I posted on my supplier ratings are all courtesy of Ging, need I say more?

I got her Album package 1 (Php 10,000.00)
  • Up to 2 locations, max of 5 hours (extra location/hour plus Php 1000)
  • 1 photographer to cover the event (Ging Lorenzon)
  • 6x6 magazine style album (20 pages0
  • choose up to 50 shots to be included in the album
  • FREE 25 pcs 4R prints (edited/photographer's choice)
  • hi-res raw images in customized DVD (date disc)
  • Unlimited shots
*Additional Php 500 for 6x6 coffee table book (20 pages) instead of magazine style album

Apologies to Ging as I am still in the process of finalizing the photos to be included in the album so I haven't seen the finish product as yet. I am sure she will not disappoint me.

Here are some of my favorites





Hats off to you, Ging. Hope to get more of your beautiful shots for our future parties.

Should you wish to get her services, please see below rates or contact her directly for more details.


No comments: