Monday, August 2, 2010

Something Fishy meets The Killers

When Far-ouT and I decided to watch a movie, we went to Eastwood, Libis to avail the free movie tickets that we got. We were planning to see Sex and the City then. I was excited since it was our first movie together after almost a year of being apart. We went straight to the booth to get our tickets and find ourselves a good seat only to find out that the free movie passes were not permitted for blockbuster movies?! How can that be possible? It says in there that any movie?! We tried to insist but failed. So instead of the film that we wanted to watch, we end up seeing The Killers. I was hesitant to see this as I have no idea what it was all about. We don't have much of a choice, though since we travel all the way from Makati to Eastwood, Libis just for this.

So we exchanged the passes for ticket and waited for approximately 2 hours before the actual showing. We decided to roam the area. Window shopping, saw Shaina Magdayao? and explore the place to dine.




Something fishy caught our rumbling stomachs. Their eat-all-you-can (Php 395) are really a bountiful dinner for the wide varieties of foods to choose from.

The first floor of Eastwood, Libis branch was closed for renovation when we came. We decided to have the second floor area to eat instead of dining outside. So we were led upstairs. I was not impressed on the way up. It was as if I was entering an old house. The stairs and walls were old, the place was huge though, also I believe this is where they hold their functions.




Far-ouT wanted to try different range from the selection. From Japanese, Chinese, as well as Filipino dishes.



I was not the experimental type of person when it comes to food. I prefer to be on the safe side and choose menu that are familiar to my taste



It was my first time to dine at something fishy and I can say that the foods were yummy. Both Far-ouT and I were so full when we finish.

We decided to leave soon since the movie will start any minute from then.

The killers. Starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. The film was not that bad. It was a mix of a love story, action with a twist. Nothing expectacular but expect a good laugh.

No comments: