Monday, August 30, 2010

Pic of the Week

Being a proud Nanay that I am, I can't help but be a stage mom sometimes. Well, most of times. Mom Center have a weekly Pic of the Week contest. Since Bella just love to post for the camera, why not flaunt it.

The entry that I sent was among the 12 cute photos that she have that were taken on my Bella's one year birthday last June 4, 2010 at Pic-a-boo, Megamall.

Do you think this is the best photo that should be featured as the winner?


Should you wish to vote for my Bella

please go to this link: http://www.momcenter.com.ph/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2


Click VOTE NOW (just below the pic of the week logo)
Click Baby
Click lhenglang to vote for BELLA


Yours truly will very much appreciate your time.

And if its not much to ask, you may leave a message here after so I may be able thank you personally for your vote.

No comments: