Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kitchen

Have you tried Kitchen lately? Located at the Ground Floor, Greenbelt 3. I've been to this cozy restaurant a couple of times before, with it warmth and ease you'll definitely come back for more.

The menu offers Asian and European dishes and with their big servings, you'll get your money's worth.

We have decided to try their caps rolls and lettuce wraps (Php 130) as appetizer. This was actually recommended by the one who served our food. Unfortunately, I didn't like it that much, it was so sweet for salad, and will not pass for dessert as well.



I liked their Swirl around mixed sea food pumkin soup (Php 100)



As my main dish, I ordered On-barbies-cue (Php 235). It is a combination of meat and seafood kebab.



I wasn't impressed with the taste though, nothing special. My friend ordered Belly flop consist of grilled salmon belly and garlic vegetables on pandan rice (Php200) that I like even more.



Wasn't it intriguing to see mint leaves inside the bottle of water


The big plate, spoon and fork with long wooden tables was a nice homey touch as well. An ambiance of like dining at your own place. I just wish they'll do something with the customer service of their staff which is poor.

The overall concept of Kitchen was nevetherless, something to come back to.

No comments: